FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
(contiguous USA only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to certain chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Bentley Service Manual / Repair Information For Volkswagen Vanagon 1980 Thru 1991. Contains Comprehensive Repair Information For T3 Platform Vanagon Models. It's Heavily Illustrated With High Quality Photographs And Drawings, And Covers Routine Maintenance And Service Work, Including Information On Maintenance And Repair Of Water-Cooled Engines And Of Westfalia Camper Models.
This Vanagon Manual Includes A Special Appendix Section Covering Routine Maintenance Such As Changing The Oil, Replacing Light Bulbs, Or Replacing The Diesel Fuel Filter. Also Included Are Maintenance Tables And Fluid And Lubricant Specifications And Capacities.
The Aim Throughout This Repair Manual Has Been Simplicity, Clarity And Completeness, With Practical Explanations, Step-By-Step Procedures, And Accurate Specifications.
• Volkswagen 1.6L Diesel (Engine Code: CS)
• Volkswagen 1.9L Water-Cooled Digijet (Engine Code: DH)
• Volkswagen 2.0L Air-Cooled (Engine Code: CV)
• Volkswagen 2.1L Water-Cooled Digifant (Engine Code: MV)
• 090 3-Speed Automatic (Rear Wheel Drive)
• 091 4-Speed Manual (Rear Wheel Drive)
• 094 5-Speed Manual (Rear Wheel Drive)
• 094-4wd 5-Speed Manual Syncro (Four Wheel Drive)
• Fundamental Automotive Concepts, With Simple Explanations Of Basic Troubleshooting, Effective Workshop Practices And Tools.
• Complete Tune-Up Specifications For All Models Covered - Including Those With Air-Cooled, Water-Cooled And Diesel Engines.
• Engine And Cylinder Head Service, Including Complete Tear Down And Rebuilding Procedures.
• Removal, Installation And Testing Of Fuel Injection System Components.
• Exhaust System Component Replacement, Including Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) System.
• Drivetrain Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Adjustment And Repair, For Manual, Automatic And Syncro (4WD) Transmissions.
• Suspension Component Replacement, Including Front Struts, Rear Shocks, Springs, Front Stabilizer Bar And Alignment Procedures And Specifications.
• Heating And Air Conditioning Component Replacement, Including Heater Booster (Gas Heater).
• Body Adjustment And Repairs, Including Front Door Components, Sunroof, Bumpers, Westfalia Camper Equipment And Pick-Up Truck Tarpaulin.
• Troubleshooting, Replacing Or Repairing Electrical System Components?With All The Available Wiring Diagrams From The Vehicle Manufacturer.
• Plus The Comprehensive Tolerances, Wear Limits, Adjustments And Tightening Torque Specifications That You've Come To Expect From Bentley Manuals.