FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
(contiguous USA only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to certain chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Bentley Service Manual / Repair Information For Volkswagen Air-Cooled Beetle And Karmann Ghia 1952 Thru 1957.
Air-Cooled Volkswagens (Type 11, 14, 15) Covered:
• Volkswagen Type 11 Beetle Sedan
• Volkswagen Type 14 Karmann Ghia Coupe
• Volkswagen Type 15 Beetle Convertible
• Volkswagen Air-Cooled Type 1 "Upright" Engine 1131cc, 25hp
• Volkswagen Air-Cooled Type 1 "Upright" Engine 1192cc, 36hp (From January 1954)
• Volkswagen Air-Cooled Type 1 "Upright" Engine 1192cc, 36hp (From August 1955)
• Volkswagen Standard With Non-Synchronized "Crash Box" Transmission
• Volkswagen De Luxe With 2nd, 3rd And 4th Gear Synchronized Transmission
• Engine And Cylinder Head Service, Repair And Reconditioning, Including Bench Testing Procedures And Specifications For 25Hp And 36Hp Motors.
• Solex 28 Pci Carburetor And Solex Fuel Pump Troubleshooting, Rebuilding, And Adjustment.
• Transmission Removal, Rebuilding, And Adjustment, Including Special Needle Bearings On Synchromesh Transmissions.
• Frame, Floor And Body Panel Repair. All Measurements And Detailed Cutting, Alignment And Welding Instructions. Painting Preparation And Procedures.
• Body Repair And Replacement Procedures, Including The Sliding Fabric Sunroof And Convertible Top.
• Complete Wiring Diagrams.
• All Factory Changes And Updates Are Noted In The Text By Manufacturing Date, Chassis Number, Engine Number And Part Number.
• Full Explanations Of The Operation Of All Systems, With Exploded Views, Cutaways And Diagrams.
• Required Workshop Equipment, Tools, And Equipment For Local Manufacture Listings.
• Troubleshooting Tables For Clutch, Carburetor, Fuel Pump, Steering, Brakes, Generator, Starter, And Wipers.
• Maintenance And Lubrication Charts And Procedures.